Thursday, September 9, 2010

English Grammar Test for Elementary

1. Andy :"I've passed the test."
Jane :"Congratulation! ......... you passed it."

a. I'm sad
b. I'm glad
c. I'm sorry
d. I'm worried

The key : b

2. Larry :".....................?"
Sally :"Certainly. Here you are."

a. May borrow your pen
b. Is this your pen
c. When do you borrow your pen
d. Do you borrow my pen

The key : a

3. Tina :".........? Coffee or tea?"
Lisa :"Tea, please."

a. Would you bring me something to drink
b. Do you have something to drink
c. Do you want to drink milk
d. What do you want to drink

The key : d

4. Brad is sick today. He looks very weak and pale.
He ...... to school tomorrow. He needs to stay in bed.

a. is able to go
b. is going
c. is not going
d. will go

The key : c

5. The girl ..... red is my girlfriend.

a. in
b. on
c. with
d. by

The key : a

6. Millions of people travel ...... Europe for many reasons.

a. by
b. in
c. with
d. to

The key : d

7. The best time .......visit Europe is in Summer.

a. by
b. to
c. for
d. on

The key : b

8. Most western European countries belong .......European Union.

a. by
b. with
c. to
d. in

The key : c

9. Jakarta is one of ..........city in the world.

a. bigger
b. biggest
c. longer
d. longest

The key : b

10. I live ........New york.

a. in
b. on
c. at
d. with

The key : a

No comments:

Post a Comment